Our agreed fee percentage (plus VAT) is deducted calendar monthly and is subject to an agreed setup fee (plus VAT) to include; –
- FREE consultation and valuation of the property providing an informed analysis of the current lettings mark conditions and a honest and achievable rental income.
- Full marketing package with comprehensive advertising including to Let Boards, Window Displays in the Office, Online Marketing. Our marketing includes a wide coverage of the internet including; zoopla.co.uk and up to 10 associated web portals in addition to our own new user friendly website.
- Accompanied viewings with all prospective tenants by our friendly and knowledgeable team.
- FREE Preparation of a written and photographic Schedule of Condition and Inventory.
- Full comprehensive tenant referencing including credit checking from an accredited external referencing agency.
- Preparation of tenancy agreement and relevant documentation.
- Sign up and key exchange with tenant with collection of one monthâ€™s rent in advance and deposit which is logged with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Check in and notification of utilities including assistance with utility account transferal.
- Regular Routine Property Inspections every 3-4 months to ensure the property is being kept in good and tidy order. This is to ensure the tenant is reporting any necessary problems, the decoration and fabric of the property is in order and to enquire whether the tenant has any problems which they may find difficult to discuss in the office. Following this the tenant and landlord will each receive a full detailed report making any necessary recommendations.
- Accounts with monthly statements.
- Collection of rent and accounting for the same.
- Day to day management of the property and tenancy as necessary but experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Advice where necessary, for example if you need to issue notice, make any relevant rent increases or in the worst case scenario start rent arrears collection.
- Arranging repairs/quotations with trusted and qualified contractors as necessary.
- Check out and assessment of Dilapidations plus handling the return or disputing the return of the deposit.
- Arranging gas and electrical safety certificates by trusted and qualified contractors at competitive prices.
- Arranging an Electrical Performance Certificate (EPC) which must be in placed before the property is marketed.
We secure all of our deposits with the Deposit Protection Service